I-77 Mobility Partners operates and maintains both the tolled express lanes (I-77 Express) and the general purpose lanes on the I-77 corridor from the I-77/277 interchange in Charlotte to Exit 36 in Mooresville.
Occasionally, lanes will need to be closed for construction improvements and maintenance projects. Below is a list of scheduled lane closures and construction activities. Please check back, frequently, for updates about what is happening along the corridor.
Lane Closures: December 19 – 29
Click here to see upcoming detours.
Expect closure of Exit 12 off-ramp in Charlotte as follows:
- Sunday, December 20, from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
I-77 Northbound/Southbound & I-277 Eastbound/Westbound
Expect rolling lane closure as follows:
- Friday, December 18, from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m.
- Saturday, December 19, from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m.
Expect closure of the ramp to/from I-77 Northbound in Charlotte as follows:
- Sunday, December 20, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
* Lane closures and construction activities may vary depending on weather conditions.
* Stay alert. Shoulder closures and side street lane closures may occur daily.